FUEL LEVEL SENSOR ESCORT TD-150
Reliable work in any conditions
The main design feature of the fuel level sensor “Escort TD-150” unlike its analog “Escort TD-100” is the addition of the analog output signal.
In addition, the fuel gauge “Escort TD-150” has a CE Mark certificate confirming compliance of the quality, requirements and standards of the EU countries.
- Galvanic isolation throughout the sensor housing
- Extended range of analog signal from 0.5 to 9.5V
- Operating temperature range from -60 / + 80 °C
- Advanced algorithm of thermal compensation
- High Ingress protection rating IP67
- The body of the sensor is made of polyamide, which has a high degree of resistance to various external mechanical damage.
- Connection wires are properly isolated from external influences by plastic corrugation of increased strength and plasticity.
|Measured medium||Gasoline, diesel fuel|
|Type of output signal||RS-485, frequency signal, analog signal, impulse signal|
|Resolution ability of digital output signal||0,1%|
|Resolution ability of analog output signal||0,25%|
|Frequency output range||300 – 4395 Hz|
|Inaccuracy for measuring the level not more||1%|
|Characteristic non linearity not more||1%|
|Nominal power voltage||9…50 V|
|Power consumption, not exceeding||30 mA|
|Ingress protection rating||IP67|
|Operating temperature range °C||from -60 to +85|